Eramboo Teaching Room Hire:
Courses, Classes and Workshops for Children and Adults
The Teaching Room at Eramboo is ideal for presenting classes and workshops in all creative media for children and adults.
The bush surroundings of the Eramboo grounds offer further creative opportunities for teachers and workshop presenters and their students.
Workshops, classes and Masterclasses have been presented previously to adults and children in painting (watercolour, acrylic,oils), mixed media, drawing, paper making, textiles, ceramics, sculpture and installation
The teaching room offers a light and bright creative teaching area with tables and chairs with space for experiementation.
When available and not in use the gallery space next door is ideal for slide presentations for students.
General Information for hirers:
Length of teaching hire is either half day 3-4 hours (AM or PM) or full day 5-8 hours including set-up and clean-up.
Hire is confirmed by booking and payment for the teaching space in advance of course.
Instructor is required to organise their own event management system (eg: Eventbrite) with course outline and payment sytem and respond to all student enquiries regarding the course outline and/or workshop content, payment, supplies and materials list, cancellation and reimbursements.
Eramboo agrees to advertise course/workshop on their website and social media accounts free of charge if all required information is supplied ahead of time as listed below:
- Dates and times of class/workshop/masterclass to be attended.
- Finalised pricing of course being offered.
- Finalised and detailed course Title and Outline including description, aims and objectives for participants.
- Required supplies and materials list for participants in a .doc file.
- Minimum 3 workshop/instructor/student photos relating to course in finalised .jpeg digital format for marketing use.
- Working link to payment system.
- Background information about course instructor for marketing use (eg: short instructor bio).
Instructors are responsible for supplying their own art supplies, tools and equipment for teaching space.
The personal use of Eramboo equipment, tools and furniture is prohibited unless permission is expressly given by staff.
Instructors and students are to work within the teaching space unless an alternative arrangement has been made with the Eramboo staff.
For further terms and conditions: